In these Terms and Conditions “we, our, us” refers to Cambodia-Visa.com
Welcome to cambodia-visa.com, the service website (non-official) for applying for an electronic visa ("eVisa") to Cambodia. By using our website and services, you agree to comply with the following Terms and Conditions:
- You must be at least 18 years old to use our website and apply for an eVisa.
- You are responsible for providing accurate and up-to-date information during the application process.
- The visa application process on our website involves providing personal information, travel details, and payment for processing the eVisa.
- The eVisa fees are non-refundable, regardless of whether your visa application is approved or rejected.
- We take data security seriously and use industry-standard measures to protect your personal information.
- However, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted over the internet, and you acknowledge that you use our website at your own risk.
- You agree to make payment for the eVisa application as indicated on our website.
- The fees must be paid in full and are non-refundable, even if you decide not to use or are unable to use the eVisa.
- The approval of your eVisa is subject to the discretion of the Cambodian government authorities.
- We do not guarantee visa approval and are not responsible for any delays or rejections in the visa application process.
- We endeavor to process eVisa applications promptly. However, the processing time may vary depending on the volume of applications and other factors.
- You should apply for the eVisa well in advance of your intended travel dates to allow for sufficient processing time.
- Our website may contain links to third-party websites for your convenience. We are not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of these external sites.
Changes to Terms and Conditions:
- We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- The updated Terms and Conditions will be posted on our website, and your continued use of the site after the changes will constitute your acceptance of the revised terms.
Limitation of Liability:
- We make every effort to provide accurate and reliable information on our website. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the content.
- We are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising from the use of our website or the eVisa application process.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Cambodia.
- Any disputes arising from the use of our website or the eVisa application process shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Cambodian courts.
If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions or any part of them, please do not use our website or apply for an eVisa. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com
Thank you for using cambodia-visa.com, and we wish you a pleasant journey to Cambodia.
In the event of any cause beyond reasonable control, including but not limited to: Acts of God, Natural Disasters, Global Pandemic, Acts of War or Terrorism, Strikes, Orders or Regulations of the Government, Government policy change, accidents, storms, etc., which may lead to declined entry of certain nationalities, we shall bear no responsibility for any associated travel costs incurred by failure to enter the country. Any completed service will not be refunded.
We are not responsible for any loss, delay or cancellation of your flight ticket, tour or accommodation booking made for your trip to Cambodia in case your visa application or entry is declined or in case we are unable to send it to you on time as promised. In this case, we will refund you the full amount paid to us.
Normally, it takes 3-5 working days to process an evisa, however, there are also exceptions, delay due to unforeseen problems. We strongly recommend that you apply for a visa at least 1-2 weeks in advance of the travel date to avoid any potential issues.
* Applicant is responsible for checking accurate information on approval letter. In case of mistakes, applicants are required to contact the us immediately for correction. Otherwise, applicant is fully responsible for the mistakes. If the errors are made on our part, we will process the letter of approval for free, and if it is on the applicants' part, the applicants must pay the full fee to obtain a new letter of approval. The process of getting a new letter of approval, again, will take 2-3 working days, so it is recommended that applicants check the approval letter carefully before the trip.
* We reserve the rights to refuse any new visa requests or the visa requests which are already made on our website and in such cases, full refund will be granted.